DAZILAX – HERBAL LAXATIVE POWDER
If you are looking for herbal laxative that is equally safe and effective, than Dazilax herbal laxative powder is the answer to all your questions.
What is Dazilax?
Dazilax is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine used for the treatment of constipation. It is a stimulant laxative with moderate action.
Composition of Dazilax
- Cassia angustifolia – 60%
- Trachyspermum ammi – 5%
- Unaqua Sodiai – 15%
- Terminalia chebula – 8%
- Glycyrrhiza glabra – 5%
- Ipomea terpethumum – 3%
- Sivaksharpachan churna – 4%
Mode of action
The laxative effect of Dazilax is mainly due to cassia angustifolia which irritates the bowel linings and results in stimulant laxative effect.
Dazilax is beneficial in
- Chronic constipation
- Mouth ulcers associated with constipation
- Headache associated with constipation
Dose of Dazilax
Take 1 – 2 teaspoon of Dazilax herbal laxative powder before going to bed with half glass of warm water or warm milk.
Most common side effects observed with herbal laxative powders are
- Abdominal cramps or pain
- Use of Dazilax is not safe during pregnancy as it may stimulate uterine contractions.
- Use of Dazilax is not safe in children below 14 years of age.
Occasional use of Dazilax may be granted by a doctor in case of high blood pressure and high levels of potassium. Consult your doctor before taking Dazilax if you have high blood pressure or high levels of potassium.
Can Dazilax help in loosing weight?
Dazilax is a herbal laxative and herbal laxatives are best for loosing water weight. Herbal laxatives are also beneficial in removing toxins from the body. However, caution should be exercised in using a herbal laxative for weight loss. Increased fluid or water loss may lead to liver or multiple organ failure or even death. Please follow the below mentioned guidelines before using a herbal laxative fore weight loss.
Guidelines for using Dazilax for weight loss
- Start with a low dose of half teaspoon and wait 24 hours for your body to respond.
- Observe your body’s response after taking the first dose.
- Do not repeat the dose before 24 hours.
- During first 7 – 10 days of use, you may observe or feel discomfort in stomach. But this may happen with any laxative. Reduce the dose if need be.
- The total number of motions within 24 hours should not be more than 2-3 times. Adjust the dose accordingly based on your body’s response.
- If you feel low on energy, drink a home made lemonade. take a glass full of water. Add fresh lemon juice to taste. Add a pinch of salt and little sugar to taste.
- Consult your doctor in case of overdose and carry the container with you even if it is empty.
Click here to go to Dazilax forums