Atachh+ – for low sperm count, sperm agglutination and abnormal sperm morphology
Atachh+ is a dietary supplement for the treatment of male infertility due to low sperm count, sperm agglutination and abnormal sperm morphology. It is a food for special medicinal purposes. The ingredients in the unique proprietary blend of Atachh+ have been scientifically demonstrated to enhance male fertility and improve overall reproductive wellness. With its highly concentrated and well balanced combination of carefully chosen ingredients, Atachh+ can contribute in improving sperm parameters in cases of:
- Oligozoospermia (low sperm count)
- Teratozoospermia (abnormal sperm morphology)
- Sperm agglutination
- Unexplained cases of infertility
Atachh+ contains carefully chosen combination of anti-oxidants, amino acids, provitamins and trace elements. The role of these ingredients in improving male fertility parameters have been demonstrated by many researchers in various scientific journals of international repute.
The unique advantages offered only by Atachh+
- Atachh+ provides those very specific membrane characteristics to sperm cells that are required for binding to the ovum.
- Increases the attachment of sperm to the ovum.
- Protects the precious sperm DNA.
- Supports spermatogenesis.
- Improves the quality of seminal plasma by preventing sperm agglutination.
- Protects against peroxidative attack on spermatozoa.
- Improves sperm density and count.
Omega-3- fatty acids (DHA and EPA)
Sperm cells must have very specific membrane characteristics in order to be able to bind to the ovum and produce a living embryo. Much of these characteristics come from sperm’s high levels of omega-3-fatty acids.
Omega-3-fatty acids improve the blood circulation to the genitals which helps in supporting the prostate and other elements needed for reproduction. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure which helps with erectile dysfunction and are also important for the production of sperm.
DHA and EPA has a significant effect on health and viability of sperm. It is also associated with better sperm count, motility and morphology.
It protects the precious sperm DNA.
Vitamin C improves the quality of seminal plasma by preventing sperm agglutination.
Vitamin C and vitamin E acts synergistically to protect against peroxidative attack on spermatozoa.
Beta carotene protects the spermatozoa against free radicals and supports the spermatogenesis process.
Lutein protects the spermatozoa against free radicals and supports the spermatogenesis process.
Lycopene improves sperm count and increases the number of normal sperm forms. It reduces the impact of AGE’s (advanced glycation end products) that are formed over a life time exposure of blood glucose.
Lycopene plays an important role in reducing the concentrations of reactive oxygen species. A rich coating of PUFA (poly unsaturated fatty acids) form the outer layer of sperm cells. Reactive oxygen species damages this outer layer by lipid peroxidation resulting in low sperm motility and abnormal sperm morphology. As a result, sperm’s ability to penetrate ovum is drastically reduced resulting in significant reduction in fertility.
Men with fertility problems have been found to lack in vitamin D. it improves general fertility and lifts the mood. It improves the motility and increases the attachment of sperm to the ovum.
Folic acid plays an important role in the generation of DNA. It also improves the sperm density and count.
Omega-3- fatty acids, Docosahexaenoic acid, Eicosapentaenoic acid, Vitamin E, Beta carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Folic acid, Excipients.
How to use Atachh+?
One pack of Atachh+ contains 30 capsules. Take 1 capsule twice a day with plenty of water, preferably before meals. We recommend taking Atachh+ for a minimum of three months which is the duration of sperm maturation process.
- Atachh+ is a dietary supplement for the treatment of low sperm count, sperm agglutination, and abnormal sperm shape. However, it is neither a complete food nor a balanced, comprehensive diet.
- Atachh+ is a product meant for specific use. Nutrient quantity may differ from local or country wise guidelines.
- Not appropriate for individuals allergic to the ingredients of Atachh+.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from the reach of children.
Please note that Atachh+ is not a stand-alone formulation. It has to be taken along with Kount+.
Please read the article linked below and implement the changes recommended in it. This should help you in the journey of becoming a parent.
If you have any queries, you can post it in our forums section.
Click here to go to Atachh+ forums.
Click here to go to male infertility forums.